This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase through one of my links I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
We’ve had one glorious beautiful Fall-like day so far. I flung my windows open and started rummaging through my Fall decorations.
Never mind the fact it returned to 100 degrees the next day. I’m ready!
Well except I need a new wreath or two. So I started scouring Pinterest for Fall wreath inspiration. If it’s going to be 100 degrees outside I might as well stay inside and craft!
Here are the favorites I found to help inspire you with your Fall Wreath making too. Help me decide which ones to make!
1. Not only is this rustic Fall Wreath from reusegrowenjoy.com adorable, but it looks super simple and budget friendly too!
2. I’m in love with this berry wreath from tosimplyinspire.com. And it only took her 15 minutes to make! I’m planning on making one for my pantry door.
3. CraftsbyAmanda.com made this super adorable deco-mesh pumpkin wreath. I love the look of deco mesh wreaths don’t you?
4. This coffee filter Fall wreath is cute and easy to make. You can find the instructions on thebakingfairy.net
5. I love all of the colors on this Fall wreath. And craftifymylove.com can show you how to make one in 10 minutes!
6. Here is a super simple grapevine and sunflower wreath that is too cute. I want something like this for my front door. I love sunflowers. Find the instructions at myhomebasedlife.com
7. Have you ever made a candy corn wreath? They are so unique and fit great with Fall decor. I love how this one turned out from artsyfartsymama.com
8. Rag wreaths are the best! I have one hanging in my kitchen window. I also love the Fall bunting on this wreath. Find out how to make it at thismommaloves.com
9. Break out your cutting machines for this fabulous pumpkin door hanger by wherethemileshavebeen.com
10. This is a super simple Fall wreath that will look great hanging from any door. See how it’s made at downredbuddrive.com
11. I love the simplicity of this Fall rag wreath by smallstuffcounts.com
12. I have a thing for sunflowers! This Fall knot wreath is a must do craft this year. Find the instructions at annsentitledlife.com
13. This grapevine wreath is super cute with Fall pumpkins attached. This one was made by frugelelegance.com
14. If you are looking for a Fall farmhouse wreath this one would be perfect. I love the neutrals and elegance. Find the instructions at theinspirationvault.com
15. This fabric and felt wreath is super cute. I love unique designs. Find the instructions at uncommondesignsonline.com
16. Here is a fun colorful Fall rag wreath. Find the details at theinspirationvault.com
17. If you like non-traditional elegance, this is the Fall wreath you want to make. I love the rustic part of this too and I think I’ll try something similar. Find out how at lydioutloud.com
There you have it! 17 easy Fall wreaths you can make this season. Which ones will you be trying? I’m doing the berry wreath and hoop wreath for sure. I’ll have to see if I have time to do any others.
Happy Fall Y’all!