This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase through one of my links I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Kids love giving little gifts they made just about as much as they love to craft them. I’ve rounded up 26 Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids that will spark their creativity and keep them entertained for hours. Plus the finished products can be used for gifts or to decorate their rooms. That’s a win in my book!
26 Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
1) So bright and cheery, and easy to make! Valentine’s Paper Heart Wreath from Hello Wonderful
2) How cute are these? Plus you will have loads of creative fun making them. Love Bugs from Mom Luck
3) Perfect card to make for kids to make for friends and family. Heart Boquet from MakeandTakes.com
4) Popsicle stick crafts are so easy, and this one would make a great gift. Popsicle Stick Frame from CraftCreateCook.com
5) Oh my goodness, I totally remember making this heart man when I was a kid, It was so fun! Valentine Heart Man from theresourcefulmama.com
6) If you’re not afraid of a little mess, shaving cream art is the way to go. Shaving Cream Hearts from Hello Wonderful
7) Let their creativity shine with this Valentine’s Day Hat from Events to Celebrate
8) Make Glittery Heart Bottles from Fun-A-Day for loads of sensory fun
9) This is a simple yet totally adorable I Love You to Pieces craft from Solis Plus One. Great one to make for Grandparents and family.
10) Upcycle your cans and make this adorable Valentine’s Day Windsock from Non-Toy Gifts
11) This Cute Creature from Kid Friendly Things To Do is sure to be a big hit.
12) Have fun crafting and feed the birds at the same time with this Valentine’s Day Birdfeeder from Wine and Glue The best part is watching the kids get excited watching the birds eat what they made for them.
13) Make beautiful art and work on fine motor skills with these Paper Plate Yarn Hearts from Red Ted Art
14) Another great fine motor skills craft and a piece of decor you can gift or enjoy for years. String Art Heart from Reality Daydream.
15) Make a Heart Shaped Paper Chain from Teach With Me. This would be fun to hang from a mantle.
16) Not only is slime fun to make, it’s hours of enjoyment too! Make this Valentine’s Day Slime from Little Bins for Little Hands
17) Kids (and grown-ups too!) have a lot of fun “tie-dying” coffee filters. Use that technique to make these Coffee Filter Heart Garland from Crafty Morning
18) Make these super cute Love Birds from Arty Crafty Kids. These would be great to make along with the bird feeders.
19) Easy, Fun and develop fine motor skills with these Yarn Wrapped Hearts from Easy Peasy and Fun
20) Make Heart Puttpets and then put on a show from Creative Family Fun
21) These Love Bugs from East Coast Mommy Blog are just too stinkin’ cute for words.
22) Absolutely gorgeous Jewelled Suncatcher Hearts from Kids Craft Room
23) Super Cute Heart Wreath from The Resourceful Mama. This would be adorable hanging on their bedroom door.
24) Have a pizza night and make these Pizza My Heart Plates from Surviving a Teachers Salary
25) Give your kids some gummy hearts and toothpicks and they will be entertained for hours. Check out the rocket they made on Little Bins for Little Hands
26) This heart tree is so cute and would be super easy too. Heart Tree from Housing a Forest
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know in the comments what crafts you are doing this year.