This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase through one of my links I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Supply List for the Buffalo Plaid DIY Pumpkin Centerpiece:
Free SVG Files are shown below. Simply go here https://dailydoseofdiy.lpages.co/svg-library/ and fill in your first name and email. The link and password to the Free SVG library will be sent to you.
Once you’re in the Library, all SVGs are listed in alphabetical order. You’re welcome to use any you like. You’ll find this set under ‘F’ for FALL OFFSET SVGs. You’ll also see the picture so they’re easy to find!
- Wood Pumpkins – https://amzn.to/2WoFwbF
- Buffalo Plaid Scrapbook Paper 12×12 – Hobby Lobby or other Craft Store
- White Adhesive Vinyl – https://amzn.to/3kqvhLM
- Black Adhesive Vinyl – https://amzn.to/3BhALzh
- Transfer Tape – https://amzn.to/38kx4MI
- Wax Paper
- Mod Podge – https://amzn.to/2Y4Mx1J
- Paint Brush
- Black Paint
- Block Sander
- Floral Foam Block – Hobby Lobby or other Craft Store
- Fall Flowers
- Ribbon or Material
- Hot Glue Gun
- Wood Block 4x1x4.5 (1) – (3) Blocks
- Black Paint
The complete tutorial will be posted soon.
Chris Butler has helped thousands of crafters learn how to use their Cricut machine without feeling overwhelmed. She is a best selling author and an up and coming designer. For fun Chris enjoys designing SVG Files, hanging out with her family (preferably at the lake), traveling, and volunteering at her church. She is a wife and mom of two crazy fun kids.